Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Earn FREE 0.039 TO 0.096 steem converted from different cryptocurrency such as Lite coin, Doge coin, Bitcoin.........on hourly basis










Earn FREE 0.039 TO 0.096 steem converted from different cryptocurrency such as Lite coin, Doge coin, Bitcoin.........on hourly basis



 in steem •  8 days ago






TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THIS METHOD IS REAL PASSIVE INCOME METHOD, PLEASE REFER BACK TO MY @red-rose wallet and go and visit History and you will see many transactions titled received from block trades with values 0.036 to 0.055 


AND HERE ARE ANOTHER THREE RECENT EXAMPLES :







EARN FREE REAL ALTCOINS AND CONVERT THEM INTO STEEM
On hourly basis
Each day you can claim your funds on hourly basis
Join in with my links here from one page
join and get daily 5 different coins
then from the same site convert them to any coin you like
my self I convert all of my gathered coins into DASH
why ?
DASH has free transaction fees
I gather daily more than 0.00020159 DASH
Visit each link , register and join by only typing your email
( I do not collect any of your data - I promise you )
Then make an account on coin pot wallet - it is free - secure
Here is a picture of my wallet with only today collections before converting these coins into DASH
I am using the same wallet since 3 years.
This picture shows you how simple is to convert from any collected coins into DASH or vice versa..
Transfer of your coins to this wallet is free and automatic
Converting the coins to any available coin is also free inside the wallet
Also the coin pot wallet will give you for each claim a free coins called COIN POT TOKENS at which you can convert them to any other real coins and with free fees !!
Here is another picture of my wallet after converting my coins into DASH
Transferring any coins to your other wallets is also free
(optional in some cases)
And here is another picture for the DASH withdrawal into my collection wallet - free of fees
THEN CONVERT THIS DASH INTO STEEM ON STEEMIT MARKET BY BUY AND SELL THROUGH BLOCKTRADES.us
press get address
then make the trx.
Lite-coin link
LITE COIN FAUCET LINK
Bitcoin-cash link
BITCOIN-CASH FAUCET LINK
I do hope that you will join me in my links and I promise you that, you will gain coins always after visiting these free faucets.
Sort Order:  









Excellent article. I learned a lot of new things. I signed up and voted. I will be glad to mutual subscription))))

ADZ HITS 4

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this and also check my website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic content to read and share. thank you so much for this article and visit Jenne Miller this blogger profile will lead you to the free Gift Card Generator 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Xbox app from Windows 10 is how Microsoft caters to the needs of the gamers community. It's an app designed to enhance your gaming life, by offering tools that let you stream games from your Xbox One console, record the games that you play, communicate with friends, join gaming clubs and so on. free xbox live codes

    ReplyDelete